If you are planning a trip to London, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Madame Tussaud´s Waxworks and the British Museum are likely to be high on your list of attractions to visit.
But scratch the surface of England´s vibrant capital city and you will find a wide choice of weird and wonderful things to do, off the beaten track.
We bring you some of the best articles about London´s hidden gems to inspire you to explore this great city, away from the tourist traps.
- ´Caroline´s Miscellany´ takes a look at some of the most unusual parks, gardens and cemeteries throughout the city
- Check out some of the wackiest restaurants and bars in ´The Nudge´s Guide to Unusual Restaurants in London´
- Explore some quirky events and strange activities in: It´s All About You: ´10 Unusual Things to do in London´
- From Spooky Tours to Walking Tours with homeless guides, see Visit London´s: ´10 of the Best: Unusual London Tours´
- For a truly different London experience, check out What Culture´s: ´15 Unique Things to do in London that you won´t find on TripAdvisor´
- If strange and bizarre attractions float your boat, read Visit London´s: ´Weirdest Things to See in London´
- If you want to scare yourselves half to death, see the Travel Channel´s: ´Top 12 Haunted Attractions in London´
Check out our wide choice of excellent holiday rental accommodation in London, including apartments for rent, town houses, penthouses and studio rentals.